Veterinary Surgeon, Small Animals
£31,000 per annum
An opportunity has arisen to join one of the top practices in the North West in an exciting Internship role. You will get the chance to learn from some outstanding senior Veterinary Surgeons and earn a great salary while doing so.
- The position is 100% small animal
- Based within a successful referrals clinic
- The position is for 18months with a probationary period of 3 months.
- 4 weeks holiday is provided per annum.
- Working hours are approximately 45 per week including weekends, nights and based on a rota.
- Pension scheme provided.
- Private Healthcare provided.
- RCVS retainment fees paid for and either BSAVA or BVA/equivalent subscription
This is a great role for a Vet that is looking to develop their Small Animals skill set within a famously nurturing environment.
Please apply if you are interested.
Candidates MUST be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencement of this assignment.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.