Liberty Vets Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Mobile Veterinary Surgeon for three practices within the Cheltenham area.
About the Position:
- Full Time- 4 days a week
- 1:4 Saturdays
- No OOHs or On Call
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years UK small animal experience
- You must be confident with working sole charge
- For the right candidate excellent long-term prospects are available
- Enhancing your specialists’ skills and interests are actively encouraged within the company
- The position provides you with wonderful flexibility and will give you the opportunity to be involved in interesting caseloads with state-of-the-art technology; you will work a mix of sole charge and in multi-vet practices alongside other experienced vets and certificate holders.
- Vehicle or £2,500 allowance
- Accommodation or up to £12,000 allowance depending on location
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- RCVS, VDS and BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Partnership opportunity available
- Certificate funding available
- Discounts to a range of external CPD providers
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Hill’s staff pet feeding scheme
- Staff purchase scheme
- Auto-enrolment Pension
- Employee of the month awards
- Candidates must be RCVS registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencement of this assignment.
- Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org