Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon- Lydd, Kent
Job Type: Permanent
Days: 4 days per week
Liberty Vets Recruitment are recruiting for a Full Time Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join a successful and friendly RCVS accredited hospital based in Lydd, Kent.
– 100% Small Animal
– No OOH
– 1:5 Saturdays + time off in lieu
– Individual interests strongly encouraged and supported
– 2 Vet, 2 RVN and great support team
– Highly Competitive Salary Package
– Accommodation and Vehicle (or allowance) available
– Great Holiday Package increasing with length of service
– Pension Scheme
– Fully Funded CPD Allowance and fees
– Certificates Fully Encouraged
– Career Development Opportunities
– Excellent working environment and friendly team
Job Requirements and How to Apply;
Candidates MUST be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencement of this assignment.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.
The ideal candidate for this position would have a minimum of 2 years’ experience however this is not essential, and the practice is open to hearing from candidates of all experience levels.
The basic information surrounding the role can be found above, however, if you wish to know more about the role please do not hesitate to call Liam Hawkins on 07736 278 036.
If you wish to apply for this position, please either click apply now below or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org